Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 6945 Roblin Boulevard, Headingley, MB R4H 1A2 |
|Phone number||+1 204-224-2837|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:30 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 10:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:30 am — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about The Gates On Roblin
- 5 / 5By Shannon JacksonIf you are looking for a great date night or venue for celebrations such as weddings and anniversaries; this is the place to hold it! Always accommodating!February 09, 2017
- 5 / 5By Matthew KwapinskiJust had our wedding here and couldn't be more happy. To us it was better then any other place in Winnipeg. They cater to groups up to 60 people in the front room of the building and hundreds in the back building. Food is 5star as discribed by all our family and friends that attended the wedding.January 31, 2017
- 2 / 5By Marek ZadymaIt is very difficult to understand that so beautifully settled restaurant and not the cheapest one has food which is plain,simple and lacking any kind of sophistication.
Very sad to criticizes the most important person in the good restaurant - the chef!January 30, 2017
- 1 / 5By Shauna CWe made Mother's Day brunch reservations only to be called 1 week before and be told the person who took our reservation didn't know what he was doing and they could not accommodate us! We now can no longer get a reservation anywhere else being this close to Mother's Day. They person on the phone made excuse after excuse that it was not their problem and even told me that people book a year in advance. How is that relevant to me I made a reservation weeks before! In the end they blamed the person who took the reservation! If he is incompetent then why is he answering the phone? Also why am I getting a call 1 week before! They did try to offer me a sitting 3 hours later than what I booked in the mid afternoon basically when the brunch would be over. We already had plans made after our booked brunch so that was not an option. So disappointed we will never go here again and beware if you call to make a reservation it may not be a competent person you talk to!January 28, 2017
- 5 / 5By N & G DuncanTo celebrate our 50th Anniversary a small group of school-days friends we'd been close to for over 50 yrs, some of whom were attendants at our wedding, were our dinner guests at The Gates. We booked space through Ray, and preplanned a menu and extras with Marley. The venue was perfect. The food was excellent. The service was unobtrusive and attentive. We, and "all" of our guests, were extremely impressed. Five stars isn't a high enough rating for our experience overall!October 07, 2016
Menu of Restaurant The Gates On Roblin
The Gates On Roblin is a restaurant based in Headingley, Manitoba. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.